SAMLAC is taking place at Condado Palm Hotel!
The Condado Palm hotel has a special rate for the SAMLAC participants, subject to availability. To take advantage of this rate please call Ms. Nellian M. Reyes (001-787-240-2812, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) for your hotel reservations.
November 12 – 17, 2018
Early Bird Registration Opens
October 8, 2018 – Register Now!
Early Bird Registration Closes
October 22, 2018
Online Regular Registration Closes
November 2, 2018
Poster presentation hour
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Hour: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Maximum Poster Dimensions:
1.8 meters wide by 1.2 meters high (6′ W x 4′ H).
Each presenter will be provided a posterboard 6’ W x 4’ H.
- The presentation must cover the material as cited in the corresponding submitted abstract.
- Place the title of your poster and the author’s names prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your presentation.
- Highlight the presenting author’s name, e-mail, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font and headers AT LEAST 36 point font.
- Organize the poster so it is clear, orderly and self-explanatory.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. A successful poster presentation depends on how well you convey information to an interested audience.
- Please DO NOT LAMINATE your poster unless you plan to re-use it. Un-laminated posters can be recycled.